Villa Tosca in Tobago, with its splash pool, close to the Grafton bird sanctuary, provides luxurious accommodation for your vacation or holiday, overlooking the Caribbean Sea
Malcolm & Annie Taylor
|For many years we rented villas in the Mediterranean for our
family holidays, so when we came to buy ‘Tosca’ in 2003 we
furnished & equipped it to the standard we always hoped to find
when we arrived at a villa ourselves. We’ve also added a few
‘extras’, so hopefully we’ve catered for your every need.
We list the main features included in the rental below.
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed (the
terrace room has 2 & the master suite a super king).
In addition there is a portable sofa bed.
- All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms, hairdryers and sea
- Large living area with dining table to seat 6 comfortably
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Washing machine & separate dryer plus iron & board
- Cable TV, DVD player, Radio
- Direct dial telephone + message service
- Free broadband internet connection
- Twice weekly house/pool cleaning services
- Large terrace (with hammock!) & splash pool
- Loungers & inflatables available for children
- Family sized gas barbeque
- On-site help & advice from Marilyn at the
Sanctuary Villa office
Click on one of our doors to look inside
Villa Tosca in Tobago, with its splash pool, close to the Grafton bird sanctuary, provides luxurious accommodation for your vacation or holiday, overlooking the